Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What my husbands co-workers think of me!

Yesterday was a pretty horrible day. Not really but when people don't do their job right I want to choke them like Homer does to Bart. Anyways...insurance companies drive me crazy! That and DirecTV! My husband puts me on speaker phone as we are trying to get my profile and the insurance straightened out. Needless to say I am not very quiet when I get put on speaker. Husband and I say our goodbyes! Co-worker comes in and says "Don't take this the wrong way but your wife sounds like she could be a complete B*T*H" Damn straight I can. He smiled. I laughed. She doesn't know how lucky she is to have him as her boss. Other than that everyone else thinks I'm cool and nice!

No comments :

Post a Comment