Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Motivation

I have none!  Not one drop to do anything!  I think it is due to me not feeling well.  Christmas is around the corner and our puppy comes home in just a couple of weeks.  I need to get this house together so stuff isn't destroyed.  I still haven't found my SD card reader to upload photos.  It is getting annoying since there are family members that are wanting some pictures sent to them. 
On another note...we pretty much have our Christmas shopping done.  Maybe a thing or two left but nothing of great significance.  My husband bought me a Cricut!  The newest one!  Yea!  So I had to come home and wrap it up so I wouldn't be tempted to play.  My mom also got one and we played around with it!  I can't wait to play with mine but first I have to organize my office.  See the list just keeps piling up!  Ugh!

The boys are doing well.  They are just being boys that's for sure.  Well this is all for now.

1 comment :

  1. So, when your Cricut is ready to be played with, I am going to have you cut me some vinyl if you wouldnt mind! :) I need cute stuff. We have decided that we are going to adopt a little boy, and I have a whole bedroom to put together.

    ReplyDelete