Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 days

We only have 9 more days until our puppy is ready to come home.  If you are interested in seeing what she looks like, the owners blog is to the right.  It is Wasatch Canine Camp.  Ours is yellow!  We are super excited to see her again and to have her come join our family.  We have everything minus the dog food for her to come be a part of this family.  I'm sure we will have many years of greatness with this dog and that she will be such a great part of our family!  I guess I'm getting more attached to it than anyone else in my little family since I know the healing powers a dog can have.  Plus since she is a puppy it is like having a baby all over again.  I'm definitely not opposed to that and I'm sure she will fit in just well with our quirky, crazy, and rambunctious family!  On the plus side our neighbors behind us have a German Shepherd dog as well so we have someone to ask questions to as well as possible playdates!  As soon as she comes we will post a ton of pictures.  Until then....

No comments :

Post a Comment