Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 7 - Pick out your clothes.

Today before you go to bed, pick out your clothes and lay them out or hang them on your doorknob for tomorrow.  Also include your shoes that you will wear as well.


imgres.jpg

This one I struggle with.  I like to go straight to bed and lounge around in the morning.  So tomorrow, since it is also the start of a new semester, meaning I will be super busy all the time, I will make a conscious effort to not do any lounging and get up early.  SO I guess in all actuality I will be laying my clothes out for tomorrow.  Good thing I'm getting laundry done so I can feel good.

Now on to our list.  So far this is what we are doing:
- Getting Dressed to lace up shoes
- Keeping our sink shining
- Going to Big Tent and reading messages
- Looking at our posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Recognizing the negative voices; change them and FLY! 
- Put out your Hot Spot for 2 minutes; just pick one.


My Hot Spot for today was the kitchen. I threw away a couple of magazines and got my dishes put away.  Then I finished cleaning the sink and countertops and loaded dishes up.  


What's your Hot Spot for today going to be?  Remember to just pick one and not feel that you have to get it all done.  Do what you can in 2 minutes!  Let me know how you do.  I'd like to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment