Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

So I promised this yesterday but

I fell asleep.  I mean I do have a 2 month old and I was tired so that is my excuse.  Anyways I was going to lay it all out so here we go.

Goals for 2011



  • Workout everday 3 times a week!  I have had three kids now and things have changed.  My weight hasn't really been an issue (except when I was stressing about my husband while on deployment.  That is when I got my heaviest at 170!) But things have changed.  I'm currently 154 pounds, 5'7", and wear a size 10/12.  I now have hips and bigger and saggier boobs (thank you gravity)!  I'm not going to workout to lose weight as I don't care if I stay at 154 pounds or not.  I'm in it for tightening up my mid-section.  That is the only place I care about.  I guess I've been blessed with killer legs and nice arms and a butt that doesn't want to sag so this is the only place I want to work on.  Plus the benefits of a tight mid-section are better posture which inturn leads to a healthier back!  These are all things I need chasing 3 boys around.  Plus the endorphin release wouldn't be so bad.  
  • Payoff the credit card.  If I can only do one thing this year this would be it.  And we are going to do it the Dave Ramsey way.
  • Graduate college in July.  This is inevitable but none the less still a goal.  I would have been done a long time ago if I didn't switch my major 3 times!
  • To stop living in CHAOS! This stands for Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.  Now my house is fairly clean everyday but I want more. So thanks to FlyLady (www.flylady.net) I am working on my control journal.  I highly suggest you do it as well because if you are a SAHM you know how hard life can be.  And if I can get this control journal in order as well it will help tremendously especially if we decide to homeschool! 
  • Attend church every Sunday regardless if my hubby is there.  This will be my biggest struggle as now Steve will have two drill weekends a month.  I'm going to need to rely on people who want to help me while there.  Good thing I'm motivated, right?
  • Stay on my hubby's behind to get his classes done so he can get accepted into a commissioning program.  

So far these are my goals and I know there will be slip ups.  I want to do this to provide inspiration to anyone who needs it. Plus I now have something to be accountable to!  Cheers!

1 comment :

  1. I think that life can be hard for ALL moms at times. And we could all use a little more organization and cleanliness! Good goals!

    ReplyDelete