Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4 - Write these things down.

Get dressed to lace up shoes
Shine your sink
Go to Big Tent and read messages (if you are not part of FlyLady don't worry about this)

You can put these on post it notes all around your house.

I read my Big Tent messages at night when I'm putting the kids to bed.  The other two things have been really easy.  I just make sure the dishwasher is empty in the morning that way I can just load up dishes as I go and I wipe my sink out after I have used it.  That way if I forget to "Shine" it...it is still shiny.  Remember: One day at a time.  This is about making new habits and so you do have to take it slowly.  It isn't an overnight process.

No comments :

Post a Comment