Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 9 - Declutter a few minutes at a time.

To be honest I'm not really motivated today.  It took me half the day to get dressed and I chose to sleep in rather than get up.  School kicked my butt last night and when I got home all I wanted to do was lounge around.  Bad idea.  I didn't get to bed until almost midnight!  And today has just been an off day.  I don't feel very well so that isn't good.  But I digress.  So it is onto the days routine.

So we are still continuing everything that we learned from days 1-8 but we are adding a 5 minute rescue to our morning routine.

Here is FlyLady's lesson on decluttering
http://flylady.net/pages/FLYingLessons_Declutter.asp

Good luck and I will be doing this one tomorrow morning as I am not getting around to anything today.  But hey my sink is still shiny!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment