Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Musings

So we still haven't closed on our house!  Bummer.  Hopefully today.  We'll see.  On another note my son deleted all the pictures off my camera so I've lost all our house building pictures. Can't blame the kid for wanting to play with something in plain site.  I'm sick of hearing about this swine flu.  I have to work this weekend and we have the Navy Birthday ball on Saturday night.  Normally I'm excited but with all this drama over closing I'm just annoyed by it all.  My grandmothers car got stolen right in front of her house.  She started came back in to grab her purse and they drove off with it.  They were watching her.  Creepy people.  I feel so bad.  I wish I was more  aware when it happened and I could have ran out after the truck that was transporting the thieves and got a license plate.  I just feel terrible.  Umm my hubby is trying to convince me to have another baby.  Needless to say I'm not ready!  I want another one but I want to be a little more financially prepared since we will have this one at home and so we will have to come with out of pocket expenses before we file a claim with our insurance. On top of that I want to take a few classes.  School starts on Monday for me again.  They cancelled my psychology course but luckily I was able to take another class.  I have two easy classes this semester which is nice since we are moving into our house.  I wish I had a picture to post but oh well.

No comments :

Post a Comment