Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Friday, May 1, 2009

What a week!

So this past Saturday and Sunday was my first time as a Drilling Reservist. You know...weekend warrior! Well any ways it was boring! I sat through indoc and was bored. I have worked with the Reserve community for the past 5 years so all of this was old hat! Then on Sunday I got sick! And I mean sick. I ate at the U of U cafeteria and about 15 minutes in I started feeling nauseous! Well it progressed and I ended up in the ER. Nasty! They think it was a bug of somesort...a.k.a. FOOD POISONING! I'm still not feeling all that well but I'm getting better! And so this has been recovery week! I had my hair done yesterday and I love it! It has been too long! Well that is all for now as we are to be heading off to Steve's work party! Yeah! Not really but whatever! Ciao!

No comments :

Post a Comment