Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hudson

So Hudson is as of today 2 weeks and 4 days.  Where did that time go?  He is such a perfect little angel and I love it.  His brothers love him too.  So some quick stats from his two week visit....he is 8lbs 15 oz and 20.5 inches long.  He never lost any of his birth weight which is amazing.  He is such a good eater but my milk definitely flows out.  He wakes up maybe once or twice at night and loves to snuggle.  Ahhhhh I love being a mom!  It is the best!

Anyways here are some pictures for viewing pleasure!












I have been so blessed with my boys and am so lucky to be their mom.  I couldn't ask for anything more except my oldest will tell you differently.  He wants a bigger house and lots of toys.  I could go with the bigger house but lots of toys....not so much!  Oh such joy!

No comments :

Post a Comment