Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was awesome.  I received my Cricut and the boys received a powered vehicle.  Steve received movies and games and we had fun.  That evening we had my mom, dad, sister, grandmother, aunt, uncle and my 2 cousins over for Christmas dinner and to meet Willow.  It was fun.  I cooked my very first turkey and it was a hit!  The kids played the Wii (I bought it after Thanksgiving for Aaden but we have had more fun with it) and we talked a lot.  Here are the pictures that I was able to take...


I gave Steve the movie All About Steve and pasted our pictures over Bradley Coopers and Sandra Bullocks faces.




The boys and their Jeep.




Aaden opening up presents.




Aaden thinks he is Ben 10 with his Omnitrix!  "It's Hero Time!"




Aunt Kali helping Landon open up his presents.




Aaden was upset because all the attention wasn't on him!


Other than that we had an awesome day.  The boys got a ton of toys from their grandparents and we just enjoyed everyone's company.  Next event...Housewarming party!

1 comment :

  1. Love the All About Steve thing!!! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete