Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4 Years



Four years ago today I married the love of my life.  It was a wedding that was planned in 2 weeks by my wonderful mother and grandmother.  We flew up to Utah on January 5th from Fort Worth Texas and made sure my dress made it ok.  We proceeded to just enjoy the time we had since the next day we were to get married.  I couldn't have had a better day...my makeup went well, my hair went the way I wanted it to, and I felt great considering I was about 4 months pregnant. 

Here's a chronicle of the past 4 years.

January 2006 - Get married! Steve moves to San Diego 3 days after our wedding.

March 2006 - I finally get transferred to San Diego!  Woo-hoo.  We find an apartment in Chula Vista and make it our home!

June 2006 - We welcomed our first son Aaden on the 18th.  17 hours of labor later we had a 7 lbs 9 oz 21.5 inches long healthy baby boy.

December 2006 - Take our first family vacation to San Antonio to visit with family.
On the 31st Steve is baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

January 2007 - Steve leaves for deployment to Kuwait.

June 2007 - Aaden's First Birthday

August 2007 - Steve returns from Kuwait.  We get pregnant.

September 2007 - Suffer a miscarriage.

November 2007 - Get pregnant and worry every step of the way.

June 2008 - Family vacation to Disneyland.

August 2008 - Welcome Landon to the world.  20 hrs of labor later we are blessed with an 8 lbs 11 oz 21.5 inches long healthy baby boy.

November 2008 - Steve moves to Utah.

January 2009  - The boys and I move to Utah.

February 2009 - Released from Active Duty.

May 2009 - Enter into a contract to purchase a new house.

June 2009 - Aaden's 3rd birthday.

August 2009 - Landon's 1st Birthday.

October 2009 - Move into our very first home.

January 2010 - Celebrated 4 years of marriage.

For our 5th year are plans are to get sealed in the Temple (prayers from everyone) , hopefully have baby number 3, and graduate college.  Wow.  It has been so awesome to be married to someone so loving as Steve.  I cherish him so much and look forward to the many adventures to come.  He truly is my soul mate and I can't wait until we are sealed in the Temple so that we have each other FOREVER.

No comments :

Post a Comment