Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm doing it!

I have finally decided to do a blog. Except for right now pictures of my children will not be posted. I'm doing this more for an online journal and resource place. With my knowledge of the military I hope to help fellow shipmates in understanding the ins and outs as well as helping wives. I'm a former military member myself. I just discharged in February to be at home with my kids. My hubby is military and with that I hope to be able to be of some assistance to the people who don't quite understand. Since I'm a SAHM I'm here to connect and get advice, give advice and to find great activities for my kids if not give ideas myself!

No comments :

Post a Comment