Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This past weekend

So we had a busy weekend.  We started it off on Saturday with going to the Baptism of my uncle and two cousins.  It was something that has been long in the making and everyone was so excited that they were doing it.  My cousin ended up having to be dunked twice and it reminded me of Steve's baptism.  He ended up being dunked twice.  Afterwards we went and had a nice luncheon and just got to mingle with so many people.  I finally got to seem the new addition to the Robinson's family and he is a doll.  I woke him up and he just scowled at me.  Cracked me up.  Makes me really excited that I'm pregnant again.  My kids played with my my cousins son and they had a blast running around and being loud. After that it was back to our house to get ready for a birthday party.  The birthday party was fun.  Aaden is definitely 3/4 and thought that only he could have a birthday.  He tried to take her toys and blew out the candles on her cake.  Needless to say there was a crying fest.

On Sunday it was pretty chill here.  We went to a mexican restaurant and about 2 hours later I started to feel really sick.  It was bad.  So we just chilled and my husband took care of the kids.

On Monday, since Steve was off, we went to go see the midwife that I had already interviewed.  We did an ultrasound and there is a baby in there and we saw the heartbeat as well.  Aaden was pretty excited to see that.  We've hired her so we are going to be doing a birth at her birth center.  For Steve it now feels more real that we have a midwife and that he has seen the baby.  He cracks me up.  After that we came home and just enjoyed ourselves.  I started feeling yucky again so he let me relax.  (I'm really kind of nauseous all day but it gets worse right around 2 pm and continues until I go to sleep.)  He went and got a couple of movies and some dinner.  We watched The Princess and the Frog.  It was a cute movie.  The boys enjoyed it as well.  We danced and clapped and were just plain loud.  I enjoy those moments.

Well hopefully I'll remember to scan and post the first ultrasound pictures.  Until then have a good day!

No comments :

Post a Comment