Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Update

So I'm feeling much better.  Yet the nausea is still here but at least I'm a bit more functional.  I ended up going to the hospital this week to get some fluids since everything was making me want to vomit.  Now that I get up and get my Zofran and some cereal in me, I seem to do better.  I'm glad it is lessening up since tomorrow is a super busy day.  We have 3 baptisms and a birthday party.  I better pack me some snacks! I definitely can't wait until it is totally gone but that will come soon enough.  We are planning a few trips this year.  At least I am.  One is in May.  We are going to San Antonio to visit the in-laws. I'm excited since I haven't been to Texas in 3 years now.  I'm excited to see my mother-in-law but not to excited for everyone else.  Always seems to be an elephant in the room.  Enough said though.  Then in August I'm hoping we are able to take a trip to Disneyland for Landon's 2nd birthday.  I'd like to make it a tradition for all of our kids' 2nd birthdays to visit Disneyland for the first time.  Hopefully my Grandmother will make that trip with us.  I also need to start planning my kids' birthday parties.  I know that is 3 months and 6 months out but since I make their cakes I need to make sure that I have the practice and equipment necessary for it.

Other than that, in 3 weeks and 1 day...Steve and I celebrate our birthday.  I'm so luck to have a hubby born on the same day as I.  It makes budgeting a lot easier for presents.  (Like we ever do anything).  I'm thinking I might send him a cookie basket but we will see!

Well that is all for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment