Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pictures of Peanut #3

I'm sure you can barely see it but it is there towards the bottom of the dark circle.





And here is the other one.  Still small but you can see it better.

We are pretty excited.  It seems more real now.  More real to Steve since he now knows we really are pregnant and that I'm not just faking it it!  Hahaha.  Nausea is lessening up a bit but still there.  I'm down to my good days and bad days.  Today is my last day with Zofran so we will see how tomorrow goes.  

On another note of this pregnancy....Aaden keeps saying its going to be a "Baby Sister" but then changes his mind to a "Baby Brother"!  I guess we are up for a surprise.  I don't care too much about what we have.  I have 2 boys so if we have a girl, I know she will be taken care of, but if we have a boy then I'm set with 3 boys and I'll be cooking a lot of food when they are teenagers!  I'm enjoying it and I can't wait to see this little one and have him/her join this crazy family!  

No comments :

Post a Comment