Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Such a slacker!

For the whole 2 people who read my blog...I'm a slacker.  I have so many things to post about but never get around to it!  So here we go.

Easter...I'll do that another time.  (See what did I tell ya?)

First actual prenatal appt was on the 9th.  Couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler but saw it on the ultrasound.  Still nauseous but getting better day by day.  I'm not having to rely on the Zofran as much.  We did family history and lab work.  Both the midwife and I think this is a girl and that she'll be about 7.5 lbs.  She thinks Landon was the one who paved the way for me to have a wonderful homebirth this time with him weighing in at 8.11 and being 20 hrs in labor.  I'm a bit skeptical about the weight and time of this one but we'll see.  Lab work came back and I look beautiful and was made for having babies.  (Her words, not mine).  For all those who don't know, I was diagnosed with a closed fallopian tube and endometriosis in 2005, so every pregnancy is a miracle to us.  The fact that I've only miscarried once is beyond what the doctors ever thought so I'm very grateful for being given this opportunity.

We went to a Bees game on the 16th.  Had a ton of fun.  The boys, especially Landon, were making the people around us laugh.  My parents and sister went with so that was fun.  Fireworks were great.

Saturday the 17th....not a good day.  Spent the majority of it in the ER for a pulled muscle in my back over my lungs.  Doctors though of a possible pulmonary embolism.  The pain was so excruciating that it was making me vomit.  For those who know me...I hate to vomit and can usually talk my way out of it...yet this was bad.  I would have taken labor without the gift at the end over that.  So the weekend was slow going.  I still have some slight pain every once in a while but doing better.

We bought our tickets to Texas.  Woo-hoo.  We go down in May.

Okay maybe not so much has been going on.  Aaden has said/done some really cute things and so has Landon yet I can't remember right now to post.  I need to get better at this.

No comments :

Post a Comment