Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Something I'm pretty excited about!

I'm an Usborne Book Consultant.  I fell in love with Usborne books long ago before I even knew that I could sell them.  My boys love the books and I was even more excited when I decided to go on this homeschooling journey that Usborne books are everywhere in the homeschool area.  Even the curriculum I'm using this year features a few Usborne books.  So after much thought and talking it out with my hubby, I decided to become a consultant.  I'm super excited because I truly believe books are a great investment for our children.  And the best part is that I get to offer free books.  I like free and I'm sure others do too.  So for now I'm super excited and I can't wait to book my first show.  Hmmm, I wonder who that'll be?

No comments :

Post a Comment