Pages

Home       About       Daily Reads       Homeschool       Favorite Websites       Misc.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just some ramblings!

So I'm sitting here at 11:16 at night!  Why?  I'm usually in bed by 10 at the latest!  I'm so tired yet the thought of sleeping sounds so depressing.  I just want to play around with my Cricut and enjoy the wonders that come from it yet...it is time consuming and it hurts my back and neck sitting at the crappy card table and crappy chair!  So here I am.  I ate 3 reeses peanut butter cups today...not all at once...but spread out.  And now I have heartburn.  Not bad but enough to say "Hey I'm here"!  Ugh!  The first time I had heartburn was when I was pregnant with Landon in my third trimester!  It sucked!  I've become a Tums popper.  They are my friends!  Anyways.....I want to sew as well.  I want to make more baby stuff but since we are not pregnant yet I don't see the need...or is it feel the need?  Hmmm.  I want to take some pictures.  I've so missed my camera and taking pictures.  There is just not enough time in the world.  I love school but I don't like doing all the homework sometimes.  Ok that's enough!  I'm tired. Going to bed.

No comments :

Post a Comment